Friday, March 4, 2011

PLN Progress Report



I have started my personal learning network! I built my network on symbaloo and have accumulated about twenty tiles. I love symbaloo. It is easy to work with, easy to learn, and very appealing to look at. However, I'm having trouble remembering to use it. I have gotten into a style of learning that is far less organized than the PLN and I tend to be all over the place. I think symbaloo is a great idea and I was so excited to have my resources all in one place. Now if I can just train myself to go there first. The biggest addition to my PLN that I have gained through this course is twitter. I have become addicted to reading tweets and then reading links that educators have posted in their tweets. I also love symbaloo for keeping track of blogs I want to keep up with. Each C4K and C4T assignment gives me a new tile in my network so I don't forget about them.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you will have some great contacts through Twitter. I don't use Symbaloo, but I think it is a great way to keep organized.

    Good job Megan,

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete